Our view

Our view

Monday, September 1, 2014

Yet Another Project For Tim

We have been in Eastern Tennessee now for a week and it is still hard to believe that this is our home for a while.  Every time I look out my window and see the beautiful view I am in awe.  I don't think I will ever get tired of the view.  Yesterday I talked about Phase one of the cabin that is going to become my craft room.  We got a lot done on it and we also went and bought supplies to get started on phase two; the exterior.  You would think that the cabin is a big enough project for us to be working on and it is but Tim felt he needed another project and over the week end we purchased a used golf cart that he is going to fix up so we can use it to get around on the farm with it.  There are 25 acres here on the farm so a cart will be nice to have to get around and to go check the mail in.  It will be quite a while before we get a chance to use the golf cart but that is okay.  We got a really good deal on it but that is because there is so much to do on it to get it running.  The nice thing is Tim knows how to fix it up and I know when he is done it will be great.  Now all I have to do is try to keep him focused on the cabin for a while first.  Look for pictures of our progress on the cabin tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment