Our view

Our view

Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Gables Are Looking Good!

As I write this post I am doing it on my old laptop, which is Tim's. I had purchased a new one three years ago and have been using that one to write my blogs until yesturday. I went to turn on my computer yesturday afternoon and the screen decided it was done functioning. So I guess Tim and I will eventually look for a new laptop but until then I am will be using Tim's; thanks dear! The gables on the Crafty Cottage are looking really good. Tim worked on them by himself yesturday since I was in town most of the day. We decided to do the gables with the same tongue and groove wood that we did the ceiling with. I am glad Tim was so insistent because it does look better than using the bead board paneling I was thinking we would use. All that is left to do with the gables is to get some trim and to polyurethane the ceiling and gables. Then we move onto the electrical and walls. Thank you Tim for getting the Gables done; they look great!Lisa and I went into both Parrottsville and Newport to run errands and grocery shop. We had no intention on being gone so long but our Lowes trip took way longer than we thought. I was helping Lisa pick out paint for their house. Lisa and I have the honor of painting the interior of the house. This adventure could turn into a Lucy and Ethyl episode. Don't worry, there will be pictures! Check back and see how we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment