Our view

Our view

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Football Saturday And?

The day started early with a trip to town and another visit to Lowes. Tim and I had to get trim and the poly for the ceiling and Lisa had to get the paint for the house. I said yesterday that we had chose a color but in reality we chose three, got samples and then tested them in the house. After seeing the colors on the wall it was easy to chose the right color so then she bought five gallons. When we got back from town we had a quiet afternoon watching Missouri win then after that game, and waiting for the South Carolina game to come on, we did some work on the cottage and the house. Tim ended up helping Lisa paint the interior of the house while I went and made dinner. The rest of the night was watching football. I am happy to say that all five of my teams won but two of the games were nail biters. South Carolina won but it was down to the last minute before it happened and Florida had to go into triple overtime to win. NIU, NAU and Oregon won easily. Today I get to poly the ceiling while Tim works on a new project! Then we will watch the Bears and 49ers game tonight! GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment