Our view

Our view

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

And Then We Came To A Halt!

We started out using up the rest of the insulation on the Crafty Cottage that we had on hand and were heading to Lowes to get what we needed to finish. Then we came to a halt on the cottage. We were informed we probably should not do anymore until the final electric inspection is completed which pretty much means no more work on the cottage.  Since we do not know when that will happen we felt like the winds just blew out our sails.  Since we could no longer work on the cottage we did not go to Lowes and instead  went to Walmart to get a couple of things to work on some smaller projects.  So, until we get the A OK on the cottage we are at a halt.  So now what do we do?  Well the truck needs some work so Tim and I will be doing a few things on it.  Okay, mostly Tim but I do have one thing I have to do on it.  Check back and see what it is.  We also did get a cable we are hoping that will work to hook up my broken laptop to our TV so I can hopefully use it.  We are hoping just my screen is broken.  So many questions and no answers yet; check back and see what the results are!

No comments:

Post a Comment