Our view

Our view

Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Cottage Is Insulated

Tim and I got busy first thing yesterday morning and got the cottage insulated in about an hour. We wanted to get it done early before it got too warm because I was wearing long pants, a long sleeve shirt, hat, gloves, and a face mask. Since we had already filled all of the little sections on the walls all we had to do is cut the insulation, all the same length and place it on the wall. Today we are going to do the prep work on getting the walls up. We are using recycled bead board for the walls and so we have to do some fitting and cutting for outlets. I am hoping in a couple of days that we will finish the walls and then go floor shopping. I know I want wood floors but we still need to look at all of our options and figure out what would be the best kind of flooring to put down. If you have any suggestions let me know by either commenting on this blog, email me, facebook me or text me. I am open to all suggestions right now. Today is also College Football day and it looks like we will be able to watch 4 of my 6 teams play today on TV. Since it is College football day it also means we will probably only work about half a day on the cottage so we can catch the afternoon games. Go Lumberjacks, Huskies, Gators, Ducks, Gamecocks and Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment