Our view

Our view

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

And The Winner Is???

So I have had two polls to name the cabin and after each of the poles The Craft Shack won.  However, the cabin, to me, is so nice looking that I just can't call it a shack so I have decided to call it The Crafty Cottage.  It just seems to go better with the exterior of the cottage.  So The Crafty Cottage it is but I do want to thank everyone who suggested names and/or voted.  My next poll will be something involving the decorating of the cottage so check back and see. 
Yesterday we got the ceiling completely covered with insulation.  Tim did a wonderful job and got stuck towards the end of installing the insulation of doing it by himself.  I had an allergic reaction to something in the cabin, I am pretty sure it was the insulation, so I just helped out with what I could while my arms just burned away.  Today we begin cutting the wood for the ceiling.  Tim knows what to do so I will once again be his assistant as we put up the ceiling.  The good thing is that the weather is cooperating.  It is a little cooler then it has been and the humidity has gone down.  There is not suppose to be any rain for the next couple of days which is good because we have wood to cut.  Check back on our progress and more pictures!

1 comment: