Our view

Our view

Monday, November 30, 2015

Getting Ready For A Craft Show

I mentioned a couple of days ago about Jenny doing her first Craft Show selling her Salted jewelry line and so I have been busy making some items to sell along with her jewelry.  I created several gift tags so that if someone buys some jewelry and Jenny gift wraps it then they will have an option to buy a gift tag to place on the gift.  I also make a few other things to compliment Jenny's creations. 
It was a perfect day to work in the Crafty Cottage because it was a rainy gloomy day.  The only good thing is that is stayed fairly warm for a late November day.  It was in the low 60s all day long.  I got a lot done so that tomorrow I just have to pick up and pack a few things to bring with me especially if my items sell well.  Getting excited to see my kids and, of course, my little princess Rory.

No comments:

Post a Comment