Our view

Our view

Sunday, November 15, 2015

I Am Home!

I am back home in Parrottsville, TN and it is good to be home.  I enjoyed my time in California, well after the first two weeks, and I was spoiled by Pam and Brian.  It was kind of nice but it did make me feel guilty too.  They could not do enough for me and my thank you's just don't feel to be enough but I will say it one last time; thank you very much.
The flights home were good and uneventful, a great way to fly except for one small incident on the plane except just before boarding my flight in Dallas we had a slight delay because on the flight to Dallas in the plane we were about to board someone got sick and so maintenance had to go in and clean it.  It was announced to us like this.  All American Airlines passengers waiting to board Flight xxxx to Knoxville there is a slight delay due to a maintenance issue.  The passengers all groan in together.  The attendant then announces that someone got sick and the plane needed to be cleaned which was in progress.  The passengers groan and giggle.  The next announcement was, would the passengers in seat 17B and 17C please come up to the check in desk and all the passengers laughed.
It was only about a 10 minute delay and we still got to Knoxville early.
Tim was there waiting for me and it was good to see him again.  I think two months has been the longest that we have been apart from each other since we have been married.  We went to Puello's Grill for dinner on our way back home to Parrottsville.  When I got home Shadow was so happy to see me and he has not left my side since I have been home.  I did come home to some cold weather, low of 25 last night, but it is still good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment