Our view

Our view

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ladybugs

When I was growing up we use to think ladybugs were cute and harmless.  I believed that until I moved to Tennessee.  Last year I had my first experience with ladybugs.  At at first they did not bother mean then it began to get cooler and the ladybugs decided it was time to come inside.  Everyday, actually 5 to 10 times a day, we would get out our vacuum cleaner and suck up the ladybugs and some stink bugs but that is another story.  Literally hundreds of ladybugs would come in and even when you think you have a handle on them they would grow in numbers.  The Crafty Cottage would get so many that the floor looked like it was moving.  Well, I am unhappy to report the ladybugs are back and not welcomed; at least by me.  I spent most of my afternoon in the crafty cottage cleaning up ladybugs.  They were everywhere and in everything!  So here's to indoor ladybug season! Right now I hate those "cute" little bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment