Our view

Our view

Sunday, November 29, 2015

The Decorations Are Done!

The Christmas decorations are all up, the tree is decorated and even the outdoor lights are done.  This has been the fastest I have ever put up the Christmas decorations.  Now I don't have a lot of choices where I can put things so everything pretty much goes where it was last year.  Even though I had to scale down my decorations when we moved out of our house I still have quite a few things. What took the most time to decorate were the trees and yes I have two.  When we were shopping for a Christmas tree the first Christmas that we were in the RV we were just going to get a small 3 foot tree until we walked into the Navy Exchange at NAS Jacksonville and saw two trees that were pre-lit and suppose be outdoor entry trees.  Well, they were the perfect size and I could have one on each side of the entertainment center.  They were perfect and between both trees I can get all of my ornaments hung.  I think it takes so long to do the trees because every ornament has a memory attached to it and it allows me to take a stroll down memory lane with each ornament before placing it on the tree.  While I finished up the inside for decorating Tim put up the outdoor lights and hung a few decorations.   I even decorated the Crafty Cottage.  Now that the decorations are up I can enjoy the Christmas season.  I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment