Our view

Our view

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Let The Decorating Begin!

Tim and I ventured out on Black Friday and headed north to Virginia to do some shopping.  We ended up in Bristol, VA and hit every store in the strip mall.  It started with Target and ended with Pet Smart and the best part is that the stores were pretty quiet.  So, my Christmas shopping has begun.  I have a long way to go but at least it is started!
When we got back home we got all of the Christmas decorations out of the basement of the RV and started decorating.  By midnight the trees were decorated, yes I said trees, and almost everything is done except the table and a few odds and ends.  I love Christmas and so I like to get the decorations up so I can enjoy them during the whole Christmas season.  Also because I leave on Tuesday for Florida to spend a week with my kids and friends.  Now we just have to get some outside lights up and we are good to go.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment