Our view

Our view

Sunday, November 8, 2015

The Christmas SAS Was A Success

The Christmas SAS that Pam has every November was a big success.  She had over 50 participants and everyone enjoyed making all the cards and winning some great door prizes too.  I made Chili for the lunches on Friday and Saturday and the dinner on Friday night.  The ladies seemed to like it but if they didn't they wouldn't of told me anyway.  All I can say is that over the last couple of days I made five 7quart crock pots of chili and all we have left is a small Tupperware full.  I will take that as a sign that they liked the chili.  Pam had three sessions at her SAS; Friday morning, Friday night and Saturday morning.  The average session lasts about 4-6 hours so we both have been pretty busy the past couple of days.  Pam, you did  a great job, as always, and I know everyone who came to the November SAS loved it!  Way to go Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment