Our view

Our view

Monday, November 23, 2015

The First Chilly Day of Fall

Sunday is suppose to be a day of rest and that is exactly what it became due to the weather.  It was our first really cold day this fall and along with it being cold it was cloudy and at times rained and in some areas snow flurries.  The temperature in Parrottsville never got out of the 30's and I know in some parts of the country that is a warm day but here in Eastern Tennessee it is a little cool for this time of year.  The sad part is there was not a lot of sun until late afternoon.  We love the sun out this time of year because it is part of our heating strategy in heating the RV.  Since it was so cold I decided Chili would be great for dinner and it was, yum!  I was warm and cozy in the Crafty Cottage where I had my electric heater on and was working away on Christmas gift tags.  Today the sun is out and it is still going to be a chilly day but at least it is bright outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment