Our view

Our view

Friday, November 20, 2015

Lots Of Goodies In The Mail

While I was in California I did a bit of shopping with the intentions of creating several things while I was there.  Well, the intention was real but I was unable to because I did not have as much time as I thought I would.  I got all the things that had to be done for the SAS, etc. completed but that was about it.  I did one special project that I will share in a latter blog since it is a gift.  So while I was packing it became very apparent that I had stuff I could not pack.  Pam was nice enough to send it to me (thank you Pam)  and so today I am sure my mail lady was not a happy camper as she had to deliver 6 boxes to me.  Some were light but a couple were heavy.  My sister used the flat rate boxes to send all my stuff.  It wasn't just craft stuff; there were Christmas presents too.  As I was opening the boxes and sorting through everything I realized that I have a lot to do between now and Dec. 24.  Since I will be gone for a week in early December and then leave a few days before Christmas to go to Jacksonville I better get busy now.  Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment