Our view

Our view

Saturday, November 21, 2015

A.M. Mess To P.M. Creations

After spending all morning on a ladder going up and down, up and down, I was able to move around and organize the Crafty Cottage.  Receiving all those boxes on Thursday gave me to opportunity, wait opportunity?  Anyway, I organized the loft in the Crafty Cottage aka storage area and found all my boxes of Christmas craft materials and brought them down.  Now the whole point of reorganizing is to create more space but because it is Christmas time I now have less space due to my Christmas items.  In the afternoon, I was able to start creating and I got a few things done.  Check out the picture.  The boxes that make up a tree is actually the Advent calendar that I created for my sister Pam.  That will be in another blog later on as I can't reveal what else is involved yet.  This means today I should be able to get a lot done.  Why am I so busy?  I am preparing to sell some of my paper creations at a craft fair in Florida next month.  We will see how it goes!  Check back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment