Our view

Our view

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Creating A Space For Memories

I spent a few hours yesterday rearranging a cabinet unit in one of Pam's guest bedrooms.  I did so because I was creating a space to keep my Mom's memories safe.  When Pam, Craig and I were going through my Mom's things on Sunday we came across all of her photo albums with 89 years of memories.  At first we were going to take the pictures out but in these photo albums there were more than just pictures.  There were letters and cards from my Grandma Ruth and my Dad along with other little momentos.  So we decided to keep the albums in tact and Pam volunteered to keep them.  Since she volunteered, thanks Pam, I wanted to help by creating a space for them.  Now we have all of my mom's photo albums, yearbooks, jewelry and other special items safely stored in one of Pam's guest room.  Those albums are now even more important to us because they hold my Mom's memories in them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment