Our view

Our view

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Traffic In Newport?

When I was driving in California and sitting in bumper to bumper traffic in eight lanes I swore I would never complain about any traffic I would come across here at home.  Well that didn't work out because here I go.  Yesterday afternoon I spent 15 minutes to go about a mile.  Yes I live in a small town and yes the roads are only two lanes but still sitting in bumper to bumper traffic at 3:30 pm where there is usually not traffic was getting a little old.  There was no reason for it; no accidents or roadwork so I guess it was just dumb luck.  The sad thing is the traffic jam was only for three blocks long but it felt like an eternity.  I know the traffic here has nothing on California traffic but today it came close.

No comments:

Post a Comment