Our view

Our view

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

An Early Surprise Birthday Lunch

I had a nice surprise yesterday.  I thought we were just going to a late lunch early dinner (linner) at Ruby Tuesday with Tim, George and Lisa but when we got there I had a nice surprise to see Larry and Linda waiting for us.  They were all there to celebrate my birthday early.  I will be in Jacksonville for my birthday so Lisa planned this little outing to celebrate before I go.  It was a wonderful surprise.  Thank you Lisa for planning it; what a wonderful surprise.  After Linner we came back to the farm where Lisa made me a birthday cake, yellow cake with Chocolate frosting- my favorite, and I even got some presents.  Lisa and George gave me a beautiful Nutcracker carved out of wood and mounted; Lisa knew I liked nutcrackers.  What made the gift even more special is that is was made by our neighbor Cheryl.  She does beautiful woodwork.  So it was a nice day and a great celebration.  Thanks to all and an extra thank you to Lisa. 
Today Lisa and I are headed south to Jacksonville where I will be spending a week and Lisa is spending three weeks.  I am looking forward to seeing my kids, Carrie, Jenny, Nate and Rory and Daniel.  I am also looking forward to seeing my friends.  Here we come Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment