Our view

Our view

Friday, November 13, 2015

Girls Night Out

Last night Pam and I met up with our Cali BFFs, Evie and Kendra, for dinner.  We have been friends for several years and we always get together when I am in town.  Last night we had dinner at Sammy's Woodfire Grill.  The food was good but the company I was with was great.  When we get together we do a lot of laughing and we always have fun.  We are not a serious group!  Thanks Pam, Evie and Kendra for a great time last night!  I can't wait to do it again.
Today is my last full day in Carlsbad.  I will be flying home Saturday morning and I think I am ready.  After two months of being here it is time for me to go home!  I came here early because of my mom so this has been a bittersweet trip with some high points and some very very low points.  Soon, I will be back on the farm and sharing our daily life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment