Our view

Our view

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Last Day In Orange Park!

I have enjoyed my visit here in Orange Park.  Being with my girls and their families have been wonderful.  Of course being with Rory was so much fun especially since she really knows me.  We have had some great bonding times and I loved every minute.  A big THANK YOU to the Celis family for letting me stay with them.  You made me feel very welcomed!  It was also wonderful to see so many friends at Church, the wedding and especially at lunch yesterday!  Debbie, Jean and Sharon thank you so much for our time together!  Last night I had dinner with Jenny, Nate, Carrie and Daniel and it was so good to be together!  I love you all.
Today Lisa and I head home to Tennessee.  I know Tim has been busy working on a project while I was gone so I am excited to see what he has done.
Thank you to my family and friends here in Orange Park; I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment