Our view

Our view

Monday, August 31, 2015

We Filled A Pew!

For the first time in over 5 years I was able to have my entire family (except Tim) sit in Church with me.  We literally filled the pew!  Carrie & Daniel, Jenny, Nate & Rory, the Celis family and a couple of friends.  It is weird for me to sit in the pews in the sanctuary because I am usually in the choir loft but now that I am a visitor I have to sit with the parishioners.  It was Youth Sunday do the youth led the church service and they did a great job.  We were all concerned that Rory would not make it through the service but with all the help we had in our pew she was wonderful.  I got to show Rory off to some friends and everyone was glad to see Carrie and Jenny too!  After Church we all went to La Nopalera for lunch where we met Lisa so she could join us.  It was a nice way to spend a Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment