Our view

Our view

Friday, September 18, 2015

Carrie And Daniel Came For A Visit

Carrie and Daniel were our first visitors to the farm last year and they returned last night.  Carrie and Daniel are in the area for Daniel's family reunion and so Tim had the chance to have them at the farm for dinner.  I know Carrie and Daniel saw a lot of things that were either not there last year or were being worked on.  The Crafty Cottage is completely finished along with George and Lisa's house.  Some other projects that were not started before they came was our shed, golf cart, fences, deck and the sign I made.  Tim grilled pork chops and had baked beans and French bread too.  George and Lisa joined them for dinner and a good time was had by all.  I wish I could of been there but I know they all understood why.  Have fun Carrie and Daniel with Daniel's family on Friday and Saturday and with Dad on Sunday and Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment