Our view

Our view

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Lunch With Friends

At the farm yesterday it was lunch with friends minus one; me.  Lisa and I had invited our good friends Larry and Linda for lunch on Monday.  We always enjoy our visits together so I was looking forward to seeing them again.  The lunch went on without me and it sounds like they all had a good time.  Lisa made her famous Meatloaf which, in my opinion,is the best meatloaf ever  and I was to contribute the sides.  Since I wasn't there Lisa had to do it all.  It all looked delicious. I heard about the dessert  that Linda made that she calls "sinful".  It is chocolate chip cookie dough placed in a pan then covered with Oreos that is then covered by brownie mix and baked in the oven.  They look delicious and I can only imagine how good they tasted.  When I get back to the farm I will have to convince Linda to make them again so I can try one.  I am glad lunch went so well and that the weather was perfect.  Thanks for coming Larry and Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment