Our view

Our view

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

A Football Update

Week 4 of College Football and Week 3 of  NFL Football are complete and my teams that I am following are not doing well.  Let's start with my College teams.  As a reminder I am following Northern Arizona University, Northern Illinois University, University of Florida, University of South Carolina, University of Missouri, University of Michigan and University of Oregon.  Of all these teams I expect Oregon, Missouri and NIU to be kicking butt but all are not winning,  Instead the Florida Gators are undefeated and are ranked this week.  Something that has not happen in the past couple of years.  Way to go Gators!
For my NFL teams I am following the Chicago Bears, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans and the Denver Broncos.  First of all I am always a Bears fan first over all these other teams and that is why it hurts to write this but can you believe the Bears have not won a game yet? Come on Bears you have a good coach now let's get serious and start winning.  As for my other teams the Broncos are undefeated!
Check out my standings below for my teams!  All I can say is that there is still a lot of season and I can only hope my teams begin or continue to win.  Let's go Lumberjacks, Huskies, Gators, Gamecocks, Tigers, Wolverines and Ducks!  Let's go Bears, Jaguars, Titans and Broncos!

No comments:

Post a Comment