Our view

Our view

Monday, September 14, 2015

First Week Of The NFL

So what could possibly be the worst team to play for the first game of the season for the Bears?  The Green Bay Packers of course and that is exactly what happened to the Bears.  I did not see the game but kept track of it on my ESPN App.  I was told the Bears had a great chance and blew it so I guess that caused their own loss but to the Packers on the very first game.  Come on Bears, you are so much better than that!  The Jaguars lost their first game too.  The Broncos won and I got to see a lot of that game and the Titans won really well.  So week 1 is almost over, Monday Night Football, and my teams are 50%. 
There were some surprises with my College teams on week 2.  To start off with Oregon Lost!  So they dropped from #7 to #12.  South Carolina also Lost but Michigan won...YAY!!!  NAU, NIU, Florida and Missouri also won their games. Missouri moved up in the rankings from #24 to #22.   I Unfortunately I was only able to watch the Oregon game and their Loss but at least I caught one College game. 
So Football is really underway now and so far the season has been full of surprises.  My Bears lost but I know they will really start playing to win now.  Stay tune for more football
A quick update on my Mom.  She is doing so much better and will hopefully be released from the hospital soon. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment