Our view

Our view

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Manual Or Automatic

Manual or Automatic what?  For years I have driven a car with automatic transmission and didn't think anything about it until now.  For the past year I have only driven a stick shift (manual transmission) car.  Our Jeep is a stick shift and so I was a little concerned at first but it was like riding a bike, driving it was easy.  Who knew, with all the driving I have been doing back and forth, that I would actually have to think about driving a car with automatic transmission.  I kept waiting to shift then realized the car did it for me.  It truly was a weird feeling.  In some way I didn't feel I had full command of the car but that eventually passed.  I miss driving my little jeep until I get stuck in Southern California traffic and then I am so glad the car is automatic.  Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment