Our view

Our view

Sunday, September 6, 2015

College Football Has Begun!

College Football Season 2015 has begun and this year I am following seven College teams.  I have been following Northern Arizona University (NAU Lumberjacks), Northern Illinois University (NIU Huskies), University of South Carolina (Gamecocks), University of Florida (Gators), University of Oregon (Ducks) and University of Missouri (Tigers)  This year I added University of Michigan (Wolverines). So, after the first week of College Football six out of my seven teams won.  Michigan lost. Congratulations to my other teams.  I attended NAU and NIU that is why I follow those two teams.  Florida Gators because my family loves the Gators.  SC Gamecocks because of Steve Spurrier, Oregon Ducks because they keep things interesting, Missouri because of Tim, and Michigan because of Jim Harbaugh. So for the next several weeks Saturday's will be devoted to College Football.  So will Monday's, Tuesday's, Thursday's and Friday nights when my teams are playing.  Go Lumberjacks, Huskies, Gators, Gamecocks, Ducks, Tigers, and Wolverines!

No comments:

Post a Comment