Our view

Our view

Thursday, September 10, 2015

From Summer To Fall In An Afternoon

Now that we are in the month of September and Football has started I would hope that the weather would begin to show signs of Fall.  What I didn't expect is it to happen in one afternoon.  We started the day off with cool temperatures but high humidity and one the sun came up it got hot.  Most of my day was spent in the Crafty Cottage working on Christmas items so the hot weather did not help in getting some Christmas inspiration going.  About 3:00 that changed.  A storm front came through followed by a cold front and we went from the 90s to the 70s.  It was very refreshing and even though I got caught in the rain going up to the RV to fix dinner it felt so good I didn't really care.  The weather report last night more is coming and possible overnight temperatures this week end could get down into the 40s.  That may be a little to chilly right now.  Once the rain quit the view of the mountains was pretty with all the "smoke" that was created from the rain.  I know I get to look at the Smokey Mountains every day but even after a year it is still quite a sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment