Our view

Our view

Monday, September 7, 2015

NFL Football

So yesterday I shared all of my college football teams I will be following and since NFL Football starts next Sunday I figured I would share my NFL teams.  First and above all the Chicago Bears are and always will be my team above all NFL teams.  The Chicago Bears, who have had good times and bad, have never lost my loyalty to the team.  That said, I do follow three other teams but if they play Da Bears I will root for the Da Bears!  The three other teams I will be following are the Jacksonville Jaguars.  I lived in Jacksonville for over 20 years and I was there when the announcement was made that Jacksonville would be getting an NFL team.  The next team that I have followed for the past couple of years is the Denver Broncos.  Why the Bronco?  I have been following them since Tim Teebo played with them.  After that I just liked the team.  The new team I am following this year are the Tennessee Titans.  Now that I live in Tennessee and most of the games will be shown on TV I just feel the need to follow them.  So, next week - Go Bears, go Jags, go Broncos and go Titans!

No comments:

Post a Comment