Our view

Our view

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It Was A Roller Coaster Kind Of Day

After finding out my Mom was improving greatly and due to be released from the hospital and go home, going up on a roller coaster, then my mom got sick and it was decided by the DR to keep her in a little longer, going down on the roller coaster.  That pattern has continued now for two days.  Today we are headed for the hospital to get some answers and see what my Mom's options are.  Wish us luck and say a prayer because these DRs at Mission Hospital are hard to figure out due to the fact that there are too many hands in the pot.  The Nursing staff, on the other hand,  are wonderful and are taking really good care of my Mom.  So, let's hope the roller coaster comes to a stop and my Mom begins her journey to getting better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment