Our view

Our view

Sunday, December 28, 2014

We Had A Great Day!

Our day started early with a 6:00 AM visit to Toys 'R' Us to see some of my TRU buddies.  The store looked good and entering it at that hour reminded me of working there again but I don't.  I was warmly greeted by several of my friends I use to work with.  We got all caught up with eachother then Frances and I visited for quite a while longer.  We had lunch with Carrie at the hotel, she was working, and so we just got McDonalds.  The McDonalds near the hotel was awful.  All in all it took me 45 minutes to order and get our food.  I normally do not get too mad at waiting but when I see people who ordered behind get there food and I am watching my food just sit there I finally had enough.  I went to the manager with my complaint.  He finished my order and I was on my way.  Thank goodness we still had people to visit which made the lunch situation disappear.  We went to our old neighborhood and visited some of our neighbors.  We also saw our old house which is up for sale again! We had dinner at Texas Roadhouse with our good friends Bob and Robin, their daughter Cheryl and her fiancé Evan and Carrie and Daniel.  We had a great time together and it was so fun to be together again.  After dinner we headed back over to Toys 'R' Us to visit some more of my TRU buddies then back to the hotel.  We had a great day in Orange Park and it was good to see so many friends again.  Today we are headed south to Sanford for our last night in Florida before we head up north to go home!  Thanks to all we visited with; it was fun!
Today is also a special day as it is my sister Pam's Birthday!  Happy Birthday Pam! I love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment