Our view

Our view

Monday, December 22, 2014

Paper Is Amazing!

I spent most of my day creating Christmas presents and most of the gifts I was making was made from paper.  It is amazing what you can do with paper and although I won't be able to show you what I made, some of you will be receiving what I made. After  Christmas I will post the items with instructions. Until then, I can only tease you with the pictures I will post.
So I have to ask for prayers, first for my mom who is back in the hospital with yet another infection.  She is doing well. Now the second request for prayer is for my daughter Jenny who lost her wedding rings while shopping yesterday..  It was a dumb accident but please pray that the person who found the rings will turn them in.
Only a couple more days to Christmas and just today for us.  We leave for Florida Tuesday morning to spend Christmas with Carrie, Mom C and Jim & Veronica.  It has been several years since we have celebrated Christmas together so it should be a lot of fun, Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment