Our view

Our view

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Day Of Christmas Decorating

I spent all day decorating the RV for Christmas.  Christmas is my favorite holiday again.  I say again because while I was working at Toys R Us I got so I hated Christmas but since I have been retired I have grown to love Christmas again.  I have had our decorations in storage for a few years so when I was unpacking our decorations  it took a little longer because everything had a memory that I thought about each time I took something out of the boxes.  Decorating the tree took some time for two reasons, 1) the memories and 2) making space for all the new ornaments we have received the past couple of years.  The trees are full and look pretty good.  I am almost done I just have to finish the dining table.  I have posted some pictures of my progress.  Check back for more later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment