Our view

Our view

Monday, December 1, 2014

A Crafty Sunday

I have enjoyed the last three days working away in the Crafty Cottage.  I started my first Christmas decoration project for this year.  I had to make a mock up one first to see if I liked it and since I did I decided to make seven more. I was working on Christmas faces banner. There was a lot of pieces to this project but it turned out great, in my opinion.  A couple of years I made some Halloween faces banners and this year my daughter Jenny asked me to make a Christmas one so I did.  It was the first Christmas decoration I put up this year.  I have plans for more projects but today I am going to concentrate on getting my Christmas trees up and decorated along with the rest of our Christmas decorations.  I will post pictures of my progress.  Happy Monday to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment