Our view

Our view

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Cold Day Means Craft Day!

On a cold and rainy day where is the best way to spend it?  Either in the warm RV watching TV or in the warm and cozy Crafty Cottage working on Christmas presents; Tim and I did both.  It was such a lazy day and after working on various projects at the farm Tim took a day off and just stayed inside and relaxed.  Something he has not done for quite a while.  As for me, I was at the Crafty Cottage playing and creating.  I can't show you everything I did because some are gifts but I will post some of the things I did.  Lisa and I did run out to the post office and counrty store but most of the day we stayed at the farm and out of the weather.  It was a cold day and the temperature was just at the point where it was not cold enough to snow but not warm enough for rain.  What did we have? Sleet!  At times it came down pretty heavy too which made it the perfect day to stay inside.  Even Shadow had an inside day!  It's nice to be able to have days like these and I know there will be more of them to come; after all Winter hasn't even come yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment