Our view

Our view

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Glitter Filled Day

A couple of years ago I learned how to make glitter ornaments using clear glass ornaments, glitter and floor wax.  I had purchased several different glass ornaments over the past few years but never really knew what I wanted to do with them.  On Pinterest I saw these glitter ornaments and I wanted to do them.  I did and I made so many that several family and friends received them.  Now it is a few years later and at first when I started to make them again I thought, yeah, they are okay then after my third one I was really beginning to enjoy it.  14 ornaments later I actually started to run out of glitter.  So, those of you that I will see for or around Christmas will be receiving one; surprise!  The picture I will post only represents the first couple I made.  The rest will be a surprise!  Now, about the fun of cleaning up glitter?  There is no fun because it does not Totally go away.  So for the next few days I will encounter some glitter somewhere in the Crafty Cottage, at least it goes with the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment