Our view

Our view

Thursday, December 4, 2014

The Electrical Passed

Congratulations George and all your hard work you did in getting the electricity up to code at the farm.  You and BJ worked hard to get everything perfect and we all appreciate it.  For the county we live in the Electricity codes are tough and it took a while to get everything to meet the codes.  With this complete George and Lisa's house is a step closer to truly being finished. Now that the electricity is approved the electric company can come out and finish with the power poles and we all will have our own meters and electric bills.  With the good comes the bad, haha!
While George and BJ dealt with the inspector yesterday Tim, Lisa and I went to town to grocery shop.  With the exception of last week, buying just the things I needed to make Thanksgiving dinner, I have not done a big shop since the beginning of October.  So my list was long but I am trying out some new recipes and I will share them with you when I do. There are two recipes I am excited to try, the first one is chocolate peanut clusters made in the crock pot and the second is a chicken cordon blue casserole.  Both sound yummy!  Check back and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment