Our view

Our view

Monday, December 8, 2014

Another Day To Celebrate

Tim took me out yesterday and bought me some new hiking boots.  Around here I will be needing them to walk through the snow or keep my footing on the hills when climbing up or down when it is slick out.  I have only slipped once and that was in the snow.  After shopping for the boots he took me to lunch at Ruby Tuesday where I was able to use my coupon for a free Birthday burger.  The burger was good and cooked just the way I like it.  We spent most of the afternoon setting up my TV and DVD player in the Crafty Cottage.  We were also going to move my CD player down but it needs an amplifier to power it up so that will go back into the RV.  All we need now is a good antenna (one is ordered) and I will be all set in the Crafty Cottage.  We ended our evening at George and Lisa's house for dessert.  Thanks Tim for a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment