Our view

Our view

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Decorating The Tree With Rory

I have decorated several Christmas trees through out the years and I have so many wonderful memories decorating with my girls but last night I got to hang some ornaments with Rory and it was great!  The tree that Jenny and Nate put up is a beautiful tree that sits on a stand that rotates the tree.  I love it and this way all the ornaments on the tree can be seen.  Of course this also means everyone can see it the tree has some decorating flaws. Rory was so cute and so gentle with the ornaments and while putting them on the tree she looked and found the perfect spot.  I am sure it is just a coincidence that all the ornaments hung by Rory were at her eye level!  Another precious memory was made at Christmas and with my Rory!

No comments:

Post a Comment