Our view

Our view

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year;s Eve!

This is the last day of 2015 and what a year it was.  We started 2015 out with some crazy weather which included us being snowed in for a couple of weeks.  Last winter was the 2nd coldest winter in Tennessee. We survived the winter and had a beautiful spring.  Tim and I did our first cross country trip without the RV and it was fun.  We were able to travel and stop at areas we could not in the RV. We took a lot of backroads to places instead of the interstate which allowed us to see so much more of this beautiful country.  We visited all of the National Parks in Utah, saw friends and family and celebrated our granddaughter's first birthday in Hawaii.  I learned and helped maintain a garden and even do some canning.  I lost my Mom but I am grateful I was able to be with her.  Tim build some amazing things, a deck, a golf cart and a camper. Last week we got to spend our Christmas with both of our girls and granddaughter.  I know it will be one of many.  All in all it was a busy year and we are ready to see what 2016 has in store for us.  Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment