Our view

Our view

Sunday, December 6, 2015

It Was A Good Birthday

I had a wonderful Birthday yesterday and I want to say Thank You to all who made it so special.  It started out great with Birthday wishes on Facebook, text, email and phone calls and all were great but I have to say the best greeting was from Rory when she saw me first thing in the morning and came running to me.  Oh what a wonderful feeling that was!  Of course greetings from my kids were just as special!  Jenny and I spent the day at Jingle Jam, her first craft show for her Salted jewelry, and all I can say is that I am one proud mama! Jenny's set up was very professional and even though we had to fight the wind and the coolness outside it was still a good day.  Jenny did not do as well as she wanted but she did make a small profit and promoted herself and her jewelry.  She had a lot of interested lookers and most took her card especially since she does custom orders.  Jenny I know it wasn't what you expected but I am very proud of you and enjoyed spending the day with you!
After Jingle Jam, which was a well run event, we met up with Nate, Rory, Carrie & Daniel at La Nop for my birthday dinner.  We had a great time and it was good to be with my kids!  We missed Tim and wish he was with us but next year we can celebrate together. This year is the first time Tim and I have ever celebrated our birthdays apart.  Once again, Thank You all for making my Birthday so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment