Our view

Our view

Friday, December 11, 2015

A Run Into Knoxville

Tim, George and I drove into Knoxville yesterday for a couple of reasons.  George needed to go to PetSmart to get a specialized cat food for his cat Angel.  When we found out he was going we tagged along and did a little Christmas shopping while we were there.  I cannot say what I got because you may be the person I shopped for. On the way we did stop at Bass Pro and also went to Costco. Since it was lunch time we decided to eat at Costco and I have to say that their prices make eating very easy.  For a piece of pizza, a hot dog, drink and two ice creams we spent a whopping $6.00.  Now that is a bargain!  We were back by 2:00 so I also worked on a few Christmas presents in the Crafty Cottage too.  Today I am headed out on my own to do some more Christmas shopping.  This will be my first solo trip into Greeneville and possibly Johnson City.  Check back and see where I went!

No comments:

Post a Comment