Our view

Our view

Monday, December 28, 2015

Headed Back To The Farm

We had to say good bye to Carrie, Daniel, Jenny, Nate and Rory yesterday.  We had our last family dinner for a little while but we will be back in February.  The Little Cabin on Wheels worked out well and now we know what we want to add for the next time.  The trial run was a success.  It looks like eastern Tennessee will be getting some more rain tomorrow and tomorrow night so it could be a wet ride once we get into South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee.  Of course we are not ready to go but the time has come so I guess it is time to hit the road!  At least Lisa is going to have dinner waiting for us which is really nice of her!  Thank you to everyone here in the Jacksonville, Orange Park, Middleburg and Sanford area of Florida; we have had a great time and look forward to seeing you all soon!  A special thank you to my family for making this a wonderful Christmas.  Dad and I love you!  Rory, Grandma and Bumpa love you so very much!
Today is my sister Pam's birthday and I want to take this opportunity to say Happy Birthday Pam!  You are the best sister I could ever want or wish for and I thank the good Lord everyday for giving you to me.  You are not only my sister but you are my best friend!  Love you Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment