Our view

Our view

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Hello Florida!

Hello Florida, it's good to be back!  Last time I was down here in the Jacksonville/Orange Park area was in August for a friends wedding.  This time I am back to help my daughter Jenny with her first craft show.  We will be working the rest of this week getting ready and then Saturday is the big day.
Lisa and I drove down yesterday and we are happy to report that it was an uneventful drive.  We could tell once we were back in Florida because the fast lanes any place else are just that fast.  Here in Florida the fast lanes are the lanes to drive in and the slow lanes become the passing lanes.  I got to see Rory, briefly but I still got to see her and she knew me too! Oh how I love that little girl! I am staying with my friends, Richard and Sharon.  They own a condo on the river.  What a wonderful place to be and the view is wonderful!  Ah Florida, it's great to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment