Our view

Our view

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Lazy Day For Me

I guess last week finally caught up with me because yesterday I was content to do nothing.  If you know me you know that is not typical.  I am usually busy doing something.  So, what did I do yesterday, well I did some laundry, unpacked my birthday gifts I received while I was in Florida and opened the gifts waiting for me when I got home.  Once again, thank you for all for the birthday wishes, cards and gifts; I love and appreciate them all.  Carrie had given me a popcorn tin full of ornaments that she had but were ours.  The popcorn tin is the ones you can buy around Christmas that usually have three kinds of popcorn.  I have used these tins for years to pack up and store my ornaments.  So I hung some more ornaments on the trees.  I did watch some Christmas movies while doing nothing!
Tim and George were busy.  They loaded up George's Honda CRV and towed it to an automotive shop to have the engine and transmission replaced.  George really loves his CRV!  After that they went and purchased wood to finishing siding George's garage and outdoor deck area.  I guess they will be busy.  Tim also worked on the plumbing for the hot water heater.  He replaced some pipe to repair a leaking issue we were having with the hot water heater and it's hook up to the RV.   It was just another day at the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment