Our view

Our view

Monday, December 21, 2015

Heading South For Christmas

Tim, Shadow and I are headed south to Florida to spend Christmas with our kids, Carrie & Daniel and Jenny, Nate and Rory.  This will be Rory's second Christmas but our first with her.  This will be the first Christmas that I am spending with both daughters in over 5 years.  When your kids are little you never think there will be a Christmas that you won't spend with them but then they grow up and we all go in different directions.  So this will be the first Christmas that we will be with both kids but will be the first Christmas with my Mom being gone.  We will be taking our Little Cabin on Wheels with us and it is the maiden voyage for it.  I will be posting a daily blog on here but for our travels please visit my Travels With Ruth Blog.  Here is the website: travelswithruth-ruth.blogspot.com
Feliz Natal aka Merry Christmas in Portuguese.

No comments:

Post a Comment