Our view

Our view

Saturday, December 5, 2015

I Think We Are Ready

Today is the Jingle Jam on Fleming Island, FL hosted by Watson Reality.  It runs from 10:00 to 3:00 and we are hoping it will be a success.  Jenny has been preparing for this craft show for a while and we are hoping it will be profitable.  She has planned everything and I think she is ready to go.  Even her packaging is amazing.  Way to  go Jen!
I had a wonderful lunch with three of my favorite ladies Debbie, Sharon and Jean.  If you follow my blog you know who they are.  We got together yesterday at our favorite lunch spot, Panera, and got all caught up.  We were last all together in August.  The three ladies are so loving and caring and I am very fortunate to have them as friends.  Thanks Debbie, Sharon and Jean.
Check back tomorrow and see how Jingle Jam goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment