Our view

Our view

Friday, October 2, 2015

Shopping And A Shower Door

I forgot how much fun it is to just go shopping when there are so many stores available and all in close proximity.  After dropping off Pam at her office I headed over to Target.  I picked up some shorts and a top (on clearance) and a Christmas present for Rory.  I then headed over to Jo-Ann's to get some Cross Stitch floss and an item for my sister.  I then headed over to Michaels to pick up a few more things for Pam.  After Michaels I headed over to Party City to pick up some glasses for my sister in law.  Then it was on to Best Buy and Walmart.  The best part about visiting all these stores is that they are all in a five mile radius.  In some cases they were right next door to each other.  It was a very successful shopping trip and I got every thing I needed to get.
While I was shopping back at the farm it was the third day of rain straight and cool outside.  George did decide to fight the rain and began building a door for the outside shower.  The door is looking good so far.  Tim is weather watching there is a Hurricane in the Atlantic and right now it is headed for his area of the country.  So, the rain and will just might continue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment