Our view

Our view

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Seting Up For The SAS

This week Pam and I have been busy getting ready for her September SAS (Stamp And Stack).  I know it is October but the SAS had to be postponed due to my Mom's illness and death.  We decided to go ahead with the SAS because my Mom loved them and this one was in honor of my Mom.  We had 14 stampers last night and it was not as busy as it usually is but when it had to be postponed twice we were happy with the turn out.  We have another session today and even though there is only going to be 10 ladies in attendance (there is usually 20 - 25) it will be fun anyway.  I got to participate in it and managed to make all the cards and the Make and Take.  The ladies that attended made 10 cards and a make and take.  Everyone wins a door prize and this time there were some extra "gifts".  All of the ladies were so gracious as to give their condolences about my Mom.  Pam has some wonderful friends and I am lucky enough to know them too.  Nice job Pam!  Let's do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment