Our view

Our view

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Being Creative For Halloween

I was looking at Facebook last week and came across a picture of a young lady and behind her hanging on the wall was a Halloween decoration of pumpkins.  I kind of liked the decoration but knew I could make and make it look cuter.  So I got busy and created one.  I knew I needed some burlap ribbon for the pumpkins to hang from and found it at Dollar Tree.  I then picked out the color paper I wanted to use (I used cardstock) and then found an oval die cut that would cut the ovals I needed to make the pumpkin.  Each pumpkin needed three ovals to make the pumpkin.  I cut the stem from some brown card stock and used a flower punch to create the leaves.  I then used black glitter paper to make the eyes, nose and mouth. After cutting and punching enough paper to make three hangings I got busy and started my design. It took me about 20 to 30 minutes to complete the project.  It was an easy project and it ended up really cute.  I sent one to Jenny and Nate and I sent one to Carrie and Daniel.  The third one I gave to my sister.  It was just another way I could say Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment